Shipping and Delivery
We know how exciting it is to order growing equipment. So we commit to doing everything that we can to get your order to you quickly and in perfect condition. If your order is taking longer than you expected or your equipment is not in the condition you expected please call us immediately so we can make this right.
Below are our shipping guidelines to make sure that we have the same expectations.
- Shipping costs will be paid when you order online or over the phone so you will not have to pay any fees at the door.
- If your total order costs more than $99 (excluding taxes) then we will pay the cost of getting your goods to you. However, if you live in a remote area in Canada we will charge you a flat fee to help cover a part of the additional shipping charges.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse within 48 business hours of you ordering – this does not include weekends, and statuary holidays.
- As far possible we will try bundle your orders so you get them at the same time for your convenience. At times we may be forced to ship items separately and on different days.
- We reserve the right to ship with any courier – this will largely depend on where you live.
- If your order gets returned to us, you will be responsible for all shipping fees associated with getting the order back to you. If at this point you decide that you don’t want the product, or refuse to pay the additional shipping fees, you will be refunded the cost of your order, minus a 25% restocking fee to cover shipping / labor to restock the order.
- We reserve the right to cancel & refund any order that cannot be shipped to you economically. If this happens you will be refunded in full and notified of the issue. We can ship to most parts of Canada except the Territories, and extreme rural areas.
- If an item is lost or damaged please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a claim with the courier and ship you out a replacement item. Filing a claim takes about 1 week to process and during that time we ask you to be patient with us. If your order is broken beyond any usable repair we will of course replace it free of charge for you. If your order is missing we will do our best to locate it and if we cannot we will ship you another one. Each case is unique so the turnaround time might vary. We will always deliver on our commitment to get your order to you quickly and in perfect condition
- We ship from our warehouse located in Ottawa, Ontario. Depending on where you live it may take a couple of days for you to get your product.
- Shipping to a major city in Ontario or Quebec will take 2 - 4 business days.
- East Coast about 3 - 5 business days (Add 1 - 2 days for rural areas).
- Out West to Alberta it will take about 4 - 6 business days. (Add 1 - 2 days for rural locations).
- Out West to British Columbia about 4 - 6 business days (Add 1 - 2 days for rural locations).
- We are not responsible for late orders, we will try our best to get you your order within the time specified, but this cannot be guaranteed. Reasons for late orders would be, billing address not matching in your order, suspected fraud or environmental events out of our control.
- Any requests for cancellation prior to shipping of your order must be received via phone or live chat so we have sufficient time to stop shipment prior to fulfillment. Once the order has been processed and tracking number generated, the order cannot be canceled.
- Once your package leaves the warehouse, we'll send you an email with tracking number. You can click the tracking number in that email anytime to see where your package is.
- Discreet Shipping: We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. Most orders placed on Grohcanada.com are shipped in plain brown boxes without any identifying markings.